Communication of Environmental Performance to External Stakeholders
INELCOM, in its constant effort to minimize its environmental impacts, maintains an environmental management system in accordance with the UNE-EN ISO 14001 standard, therefore the organization:
- Performs a study of its Environmental Performance, according to its objectives, goals and environmental aspects. In the year 2019, INELCOM S.A. he has:
- Reduced 6% water consumption in the center of Pozuelo.
- Reduced paper consumption by 26% in the center of Pozuelo.
- Reduced 7% plate defect in trials and final tests.
- It has a system implemented for the updating of the applicable Environmental Legislation and the identification of requirements that are applicable to its activity.
- Evaluates periodically the environmental aspects, in particular, the generation of waste and the consumption of resources.
- Performs an adequate operational control of the identified environmental aspects.
- It has established and implemented procedures for action against possible environmental emergencies, both in the Pozuelo and Xàtiva centers.
Likewise, INELCOM has at its disposal interested parties who request it, information on the environmental aspects indicated and on environmental performance.